RE: Unable to Demand Poll

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Unable to Demand Poll
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 22:12:32 -0400

And that helps? I don't know. Maybe you have some other problem....

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on
05/07/2000 10:11 PM ---------------------------

"Ken Karasek" <KGKARASE@hewitt.com>@tkg.com on 05/04/2000 10:56:47 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com

To:   IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: [NV-L] Unable to Demand Poll

Is the statement below also true that the Ping Utility is affected the same
way?
Even when netmon is not busy, I have problem initiating the Ping Utility
and end
up shutting down NetView and restarting the EUI.