RE: TMF woes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: TMF woes
From: "Yang, Peter" <peter.yang@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 20:36:26 -0400
 I do not have the exact experience like you requested. But here is what
other part of Framework/Netview installation get to me.

  Do you have software support contract with Tivoi\li ? I suggest to call
them and get help. I had the opprotunity to rename the hostname of my
netview 6.0 installation and, boy, the Framework rework is amazing and I
give up on it.
My plan is to re-install the whole thing.  Because I was told it is not a
piece of cake to rename the hosname of Framework. The Netview is not so bad
though. Rename IP address is much simpler.