RE: TMF woes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: TMF woes
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 22:19:18 -0400

The instructions floating around for changing the name of the managed
node were incomplete in some areas. You might take a look at the ones
I posted a while back that are in the V6 release notes. They include the
step to change the name of the .db to match the new name. It still might
not
be thorough enough to support an upgrade, but it is worth a try.

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Yang, Peter" <peter.yang@lmco.com>@tkg.com on 05/05/2000 08:36:26 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com