Re: mgragent mib where is it? [followup]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: mgragent mib where is it? [followup]
From: Ebagley2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 18:31:33 EDT
Laurens,

It appears that the problem is SEA 1.0.3...  We
installed the latest Solaris 2.7 kernel patch
(106541-10), the latest SEA 1.0.3 patch (107709-06),
and modified the midmand.acl file as follows:

changed:

 acl = {
        {
                communities = public, private
                access = read-write
                managers = *
        }
}

to:
acl = {
         {
                 communities = private
                 access = read-write
                 managers = *
         }
        {
                 communities = public
                access = read-only
                managers = *
        }
}

Note that the SEA patch supplies a new snmpd.conf
file, so you'll have to merge your changes into the
new file.  The patch installation does save a copy
of the old snmpd.conf file in /etc/snmp/conf/snmpd.conf.$DATE.

-elizabeth
Tivoli Education

Subj:   RE: [NV-L] mgragent mib where is it?