RE: Rule sets: pass events on Hostname

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Rule sets: pass events on Hostname
From: "Rauwers, Laurens" <rauwers@hitt.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 16:30:54 +0200
James,
I see in the dump that "Origin" is a ulong with value 225510666(hex
0D71050A) for IP address 10.5.113.13 which is correct if you assume
that the byte order is little endian.
I suppose that in the origin field the NAME can be inserted.

Still forward=0 is reported in the dump.
Is the byte order correct?

Thanks Laurens