Re: help: Moving Netview from one box to another

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: help: Moving Netview from one box to another
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 22:25:41 -0400

As for the Nways, you will have to install it from scratch on the new
system, so you have a choice: de-install it from the old system before
making the migration backup, or not. De-installing (use the de-install
option under smitty CML) is a lengthy process. But your version is
pretty old, and probably not supported on 4.3.3, let alone 6.0. So
get a new one, deinstall before migrating, and re-install on the new
box.

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Dean Grant" <dgrant@aholdusa.com>@tkg.com on 05/25/2000 10:57:45 AM