Ruleset for specific node down at 15 minutes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Ruleset for specific node down at 15 minutes
From: "Evankovich, Debra A" <devanko@mtpower.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:54:44 -0600
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a ruleset to detect specific node down >15 minutes and
then generate a page and email.  The problem is that the ruleset picks up
every 'node down' instead of just the Event Source that is indicated.

I created an event under Enterprise Name netView6000 for NodeDown15 by
copying Specific Trap Number 58916865.  I selected a
node for the Event Source.   I did the same for the NodeUP Specific Trap
58916864.

The ruleset includes the new NodeDown15 and NodeUp Trap Settings for Input 1
and 2 on a Reset on Match.  Reset on
Match is Attribute 1 (2) operator 'Equal to'  Attibute 2 (2).

Can someone tell me how to enable the ruleset to look only for the specified
Event Source?

Thanks!

Debra

Debra Evankovich