Netview for OS/390 and Netview for AIX

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview for OS/390 and Netview for AIX
From: echevarria@es.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 18:30:07 +0200

Hi all,

     I have a Netview for AIX 5.1 and a Netview for OS/390. I'd like to
forward or resend the events in Netview for OS/390 to Netview for AIX, or
in any way manage the events from my AIX box. Is that possible in an
easy/cheap way? Has anybody done something like that?
     I thought that maybe I could define traps in Netview for OS/390,
associate them to the events and send them to the AIX Netview, but I don't
know if that's possible or not (I'm not familiar with Netview OS/390).

Thanks in advance,
Juan.

Juan Echevarría López
AT&T Global Network Services