Re:Netview 6.0 and Ciscoworks

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re:Netview 6.0 and Ciscoworks
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:28:11 -0400

I'll let the others who have done it cover the integration package between
Netview
and Cisco2000, or check the listserver archive. But I just want to point
out that
Netview on Unix and Netview on NT are still rather different, and if you
are
accustomed to the AIX version, you probably will miss some favorite
functions
on the NT version. It is not just a platform change.

Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Scott Hammons" <shammons@MCBRIDE.COM>@tkg.com on 06/15/2000 08:01:35 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com