Netview 6.0 and Ciscoworks

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview 6.0 and Ciscoworks
From: "Scott Hammons" <shammons@mcbride.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:01:35 -0500
Hello all,

I have a question concerning NetView 6.0 and Ciscoworks 2000 integration.  Is
it better to have both products on the same machine vs. separate?  If you have
them on separate machines say Netview on AIX and Ciscoworks on NT is it
difficult to integrate these two?  If they run better being on the same
machine, how is Netview 6.0 on running on an NT machine and how much work would
be involved for me to migrate the current installation from AIX to NT?  Any
suggestions/comments will be appreciated.

Scott Hammons
Consultant
McBride and Associates, Inc.
Direct:  (210) 489-7433