Re: nvTurboDatabase on Solaris?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvTurboDatabase on Solaris?
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:01:06 -0400

Your question was whether nvTurboDatabase is supported on Solaris.
The manual does say 'AIX Only'. However, a quick check of the problem
database shows that support has recommended it to Solaris users.  I
would guess that this is a documentation error left over from the days when
we only ran on AIX and NT. It should probably say 'UNIX Only' rather
than 'AIX Only'

Detroit

thierry.van-mol@CIEV.vd.ch@tkg.com on 07/04/2000 09:40:02 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com