Re: RE: Howto Display a Switch on the Network Submap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: RE: Howto Display a Switch on the Network Submap
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 07:19:10 -0400

You should be able to put the H or B flag on any oid and have those nodes
appear
on the network level submap. If the isHub flag is set, then the oid_to_type
file has
done its job; you are missing symbols at the network level.

I would first try manage/unmanage on the network.
Then I would try an ovtopofix (see the man page for whether to use -a or
-A).
Then I would try deleting one and rediscoverying it and check the
nettl.LOG00 for
messages. Then I would call Support.

Detroit

elig@bezeq.com@tkg.com on 07/10/2000 03:03:49 AM