Re: map view by WEB

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: map view by WEB
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:26:20 -0400

Not possible, either by web or by X-client.  Access is by map not by submap.
You would ahve to create a new and separate map which contained only the views
you wanted, which might be impossible.  For example, if it shows a router, it
will show all interfaces that router has.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Dimitri.Setti@fccrt.it on 07/18/2000 06:58:39 AM