netmon is deleting my objects

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: netmon is deleting my objects
From: "Werner Nixdorf" <werner.nixdorf@datev.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:51:46 +0200
Hi all,

I have a problem with NV V6 on aix 4.3.3.

I have a seed-file fith a few submaps, the netview should discover an it
works fine. But when I checked the submap, I missed two of seven Objects. I
am able to ping them -  ok. Next step was - I addet them manually. It was
found and appears ok but after a few seconds it disappeared again. I addet
it again and tried a demand poll. It ends up with:

Get interfaces table
Get ARP table for discovering secondary interfaces
***** Node deleted by netmon *****

The last configuration-events were:

 "Interface description for hme0 changed to "hme0".
 "Interface hme0:1 Addet"

afterwards they were deleted completely.

Thanks in advance