NT and Tecad

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NT and Tecad
From: "richard.b.odom" <richard.b.odom@us.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:56:31 -0400
We have been trying to get the tecad daemon to come up and stay up on NT
since we got the product. Neither the 5.x or 6.0 versions of non-TME or
TME seem to stay up.

Right now we are running version 6 of NetView and the 5.x non-TME tecad
daemon. It won't even come up unless we do logging on low diskspace. Dr.
Watson and tecad have become good friends.

We've contacted Tivoli before and that's how we ended up on tecad 5 and
NetView 6. If anyone has information on how to stablize tecad in an NT