Re: Netview and HSRP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview and HSRP
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:14:40 -0400

More information? What version of Netview, and what platform? What have
you done to try to discover those two nodes (like are they in a seedfile).
Discovery
of the nodes should be unrelated to any HSRP issues, usually.

Detroit

"Tesfai, Menghis" <Menghis.Tesfai@PictureVision.com>@tkg.com on 07/24/2000
04:17:49 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com