RE: answer for NetView Version 6.0 on NT SQL record purge

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: answer for NetView Version 6.0 on NT SQL record purge
From: Jay Mosser <JayM@msicc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:34:07 -0500
Gareth,
I found the answer for the issue in documentation for TDS not documentation
for NetView. If they have more important things to do than support
customers, then they need to hire more staff. Their workload is not the
problem of customers who are paying for support.  When I work a case with
Cisco, I always (for the last 3 years) get some kind of response within 4
hours. I am also going to forward your response to our customer rep, as I
cannot believe this is the kind response that Tivoli wants to represent
their desired level of customer support.

Mike, Ted, Kelly,
        Please give me your opinion on this response from one of your
engineers. I have forwarded this to my CEO as we are currently in
negotiations with Tivoli for more licensing. I would hope that you would be
able to clarify this for us.

Sincerely,
Jay Mosser
Applications Consultant