answer for NetView Version 6.0 on NT SQL record purge

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: answer for NetView Version 6.0 on NT SQL record purge
From: Jay Mosser <JayM@msicc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:35:15 -0500
I found my own answer. There is a job scheduled with AT called snmpodump
that was (automatically during the install) scheduled. I just had to remove
the entry and the purge stopped. I found the answer under documentation for
installing TDS for NetView 1.0. I was surprised that the Tivoli Technical
support folks did not find the answer before I did.

Jay Mosser
Applications Consultant
MSI Networking SVCS LTD
1+ (800) 409-1221