RE: ControlDesk in separate window.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: ControlDesk in separate window.
From: BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:01:09 +0200
Leslie,

Of course, as you mention, I want to keep the control desk, I find it too
useful to suppress it.   I just wanted to start it in a window other than
that of the NetView map.
But if you say that is not possible, then ok, I forget it.

Thanks you for your reply,
Bernard Baudoux
* : 02/56(88).524.68
* : 1GA2H