Re: ControlDesk in separate window.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ControlDesk in separate window.
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:44:22 -0400

OK, so you get around the lack of a handle by specifying geometry which makes
both the  map and the control desk occupy the same space, and then you manually
switch the CDE so that the one which starts later appears in the alternate CDE
workspace.  Ingenious.

But not what most people want, which is to get out of the manual mode.  If you
are going to do this, then you could just as easily split the control desk off
after it comes up in the original workspace, couldn't you?   This isn't an
automatic solution, or am I still missing something.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Paul Sandler" <paul@swebs.com> on 08/16/2000 11:23:29 AM