communitynames.conf seems not to work properly for NV 6.01 for N T.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: communitynames.conf seems not to work properly for NV 6.01 for N T.
From: Hlaves Josef <hlaves@datasys.cz>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 18:19:17 +0200
Hi
I have five read community names for all routers in my network. I entered
the community names in the file communitynames.conf.
But the routers haven't been discovered at all.
I must write down my community names for each router by means of SNMP option
to make NetView  discover my routes properly.
I would greatly appretiate if somebody tell me how to make use of the file
communitynames.conf properly for discovery process.