RE: NetView 6.0 Discovery Problem

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: NetView 6.0 Discovery Problem
From: lclark@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:45:06 -0400

The turbo business is covered in Appendix G of the Inst & Config
manual for Netview for Unix.

Guillermo may be on to something. Poor or incomplete name
resolution can cause discovery problems.

Detroit

Salinas Sangines Guillermo <gsalinas@scanda.com.mx>@tkg.com on 09/18/2000
06:04:26 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com