Adding cisco traps?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Adding cisco traps?
From: Clarence Hart <rti1clh@ismd.ups.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:04:56 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,

        Once agian thanks for your previous help one all of my Q's..

        I am trying to create a few rules with the ruleset editer to pick
specific traps for cisco "its empty"!!!  I also check the "Event Configuration
Dialog" window and clicked cisco and nothing appears.  From reading some of
        the postings out here i gather most of you received these traps from
        installing CiscoWorks ???
        Is there some where I can download some cisco specif traps and install
        them with the nvaddtrapdconf command?

        Thanks

Clarence Hart
UPS