Re: NetView Client for Win-NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Client for Win-NT
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:28:53 -0400
Ah, thanks for explaining that, Gavin.  My last several notes to Nitin have
been personal and I replied to the last one without ever noticing that it
was really forwarded from the nv-l.  So now everybody knows for certain
that NT administration is my weakness.  Sigh. :-)

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Gavin Newman" <NEWMANGJ@banksa.com.au> on 10/04/2000 07:03:03 PM