Re: Problem with upgrade 6.0 on AIX

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problem with upgrade 6.0 on AIX
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 22:01:21 -0500
They're two different file sets representing different language
codesets. You need to install bos.msg.En_US.rte. New directories are
created and links are set uo to the message files.  You'll probably end
up pulling some prereqs from your install media as well.  It's not a big
deal, you just need to have it installed.