Re: Map availability Netview Web client interface

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Map availability Netview Web client interface
From: Gareth_Holl@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:33:21 -0500
You need to always have a map open on the server to be able to open Web
Client views of the map. There is no way (at least that is supported) to
avoid this behaviour at present.

Gareth Holl
Software Engineer
gholl@tivoli.com

Tivoli Systems / IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park,  NC  27703.    1-800-TIVOLI-8

"Hageman, Arjen (A)" <AHAGEMAN@dow.com> on 11/17/2000 04:55:59 AM