Re: Object status doesn't change

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Object status doesn't change
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 07:24:38 -0500
Perhaps your ipmap application is dying? There should be one ipmap
process for each open map, owned by the ovw process, and they
should have about the same start time. Check the $HOME/nv6000.log
and the /usr/OV/log/netttl.LOG** (using netfmt) for error messages.

Are you on 6.01 or 5.1.3, and what platform?

Detroit

chrisp <chrisp@ucia.gov>@tkg.com on 12/15/2000 08:22:23 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com