Re: loadhosts not working

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: loadhosts not working
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 07:30:12 -0500
Sounds like some of them have already been successfully added, but
you cannot see them OR are not expressed on the map yet.  Also, it sounds
like they are not up at the moment. (The -p says don't add them if they are
not up). To get the unexpressed nodes to show up on the map, close
the map, stop netmon, and do ovtopofix -a, then re-open the map. If they
really are already on the map, maybe you are not looking in the right
place. Servers will show up in the lowest level, the segment submap.
Use Locate to find them, or drill into the appropriate network submap,
then into the segment you find there.

Detroit

Blane_P_Robertson@reliantenergy.com@tkg.com on 12/14/2000 04:53:04 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com