RE: polling values

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: polling values
From: REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh@it-austria.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:03:23 +0100
hi!

the upper theoretical limit would be intmax (~30years)
the lower 1 (seconds?) but then you would run into
limits imposed by practical thinking and hardware
performance (disks, network-card, bandwidth , etc.)

mfG. Alfred Reibenschuh
INFORMATIONSTECHNOLOGIE AUSTRIA GMBH
TELEKOMMUNIKATION
Networkmanagement