Messages in netmon.trace file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Messages in netmon.trace file
From: "Ardino, Frank J" <Frank.Ardino@CIGNA.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:53:13 -0500
Since upgrade to NV 6.0.1, whenever netmon start up I get these messages in
the netmon.trace file. Anyone have any ideas what this is telling me. I've
never seen them before. There are a lot of them for the same device.

This is an example message:

Cisco router ROUTERNAME interface 1, ignoring UNRESOLVED nextHop:
0010F6275280

Thanks,

Frank J. Ardino III
Network Management Technical Consultant
CIGNA Corp.
Distributed Operations Center
856.346.5844
frank.ardino@cigna.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended
even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not
the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.