AW: ovtopmd does not start (exit code 255)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AW: ovtopmd does not start (exit code 255)
From: Michel.Grossenbacher@coop.ch
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:15:06 +0100
Hello Mr Baudoux

I got that problem some time ago too, this is how it worked again, in my
case:

ovstop
ovstop nvsecd
. /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh (note the blank between the dot and the slash)
ovstart ovtopmd

when ovtopmd starts now then start with ovstart the rest of the deamons.
I heard that the exit 255 got more then one solutions and not all will fix
the same Problem
Greetings

Michel Grossenbacher