RE: Cisco SysName Discovery

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Cisco SysName Discovery
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:47:17 -0500
I understood. The label on the map normally updates right away. If it
does not, some synchronization is needed. This should happen after
an ovtopofix, which updates the times on everything, which will force
a synchronization on the map.

Detroit

"ANDERSON, Peter" <panderson@westpac.com.au>@tkg.com on 01/24/2001 11:23:44
PM