Cisco CDP and Unnbered interfaces

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Cisco CDP and Unnbered interfaces
From: Hlaves Josef <hlaves@datasys.cz>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:47:50 +0100
Hi all
NetView 6 for NT takes advantages of the Cisco CDP cache MIB information. Is
the same true for NetView 6 running on AIX ?
And another question for NetView 6.01 on AIX 4.3.3. I have  Wellfleet and
Cisco routers. Only numbered interfaces were discoverd for them. I can't see
any unnumbered interfaces. Is it ok or is something wrong ?  I set up flag P
in oid-to-type  for the devices to force SNMP status polling, but no
progeress.