RE: VLAN & Node Up Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: VLAN & Node Up Question
From: "Dabbs, Cliff" <cliff.dabbs@mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:17:57 -0000
I've recently asked a similar question, but I've had no response.

I want to be able to schedule downtime i.e. inform Netview not to send pager
messages for a specific event within a given time frame. What you're looking
for seems more about VLans and the way they work but my solution would also
work for you. I cannot roll out Pager Notifications until I can reliably
inform my Systems team of when a machine has gone down without prior
arrangement.

I've not managed to find anything reasonable to date.

Cliff Dabbs
Senior Network Analyst
Client Services - Networks.
Ex: 4708

> ----------

it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any use (including retransmission or copying) of this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended
recipient of this transmission, please contact the sender and delete the
material
from any computer.  The sender is not responsible for the completeness or
accuracy
of this communication as it has been transmitted over a public network.
Any replies to this email may be monitored by the MCPS-PRS Alliance for quality
control