RE: VLAN & Node Up Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: VLAN & Node Up Question
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:06:48 -0800
Jane,
I've done something like that, except it uses a text-field instead of an
"is" field.  This way, I can add information like
"ExtGate:XXX_BusinessUnit:YYY_Division:ZZZ_Application" etc.

Let's me slice & dice things up a little more.  Guess you could also
append "isMaintenance" as a text-based maintenance id.

Regards,

Gary Boyles, Intel