RE: Mib expressions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Mib expressions
From: REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh@it-austria.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:57:45 +0100

unix or nt ?

> Another thing; which mib query do I use to fid out if an iterface is
> running in full or half duplex mode?

thats not part of the rfc , you have to poll the relevant private mib.oid
of the interface you're interrested in which can't be done by a
mibexpression
but rather using a script

eg. for a cisco switch you'd use values in the cisco stack mib
from the portTable (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.4.1.1.*)