Meta Connection Configuration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Meta Connection Configuration
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:13:38 +0530
Hi,

I have NV Ver. 6.0 on AIX, Need help in configuring meta connections...

1.      In map there should be significant symbol for the meta link in
default map.
2.      Trap alert i.e. popup and mail needs to identify the specific link
has failed.
3.      Can the Interfaces on router i.e. serial, ethernet etc. can pick up
the description from the /etc/hosts file as picked for the objects in map.
Regards,
Santosh K.