RE: New object additions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: New object additions
From: Stephen Elliott <selliott@epicrealm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:32:04 -0600
James,

Regarding ovobjprint showing what maps an object is in, I can't duplicate
that feature. The -s option with a node name or a -o with the object ID show
me all the fields. I see OVW Maps Exists and OVW Maps Managed fields (both
set to 1) but nowhere in the list do I see a map name. ovtopodump doesn't
show this, either.

NV 6.0.1 on Solaris 2.6.

Regards,

Steve Elliott