RE: New object additions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: New object additions
From: "Menefee, Mike" <MMenefee@neteffectcorp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:16:33 -0500
James,
Back to the original problem I was experiencing while adding new nodes.....
After an nvload of an object, trapd records that it has been added, etc. The
obobjprint -s shows that it's in the database, however no mention of which
map it is in....The objects do not show up on the default map (I used the
locate command), nor on any other map....It has been suggested that
nvTurboDatabase command has been used to solve similar problems, but I'm
wary of using that command. Could this be a database size problem,
limitations in the number of nodes the map can display?? Any suggestions at
this point?

Thanks,
Mike