Antw: Netview Demand Poll

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Antw: Netview Demand Poll
From: "Michael Seibold" <Michael.Seibold@gek.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:54:47 +0100
I stop netmon every night (to make database backup) using a cron job. After the
restart of netmon the polling cyle starts, so if you poll only once a day it
will be immediately after restarting netmon.

Michael Seibold
Gmünder Ersatzkasse GEK

>>> reamd@nationwide.com 22.02.2001  15.48 Uhr >>>
  I know that netview does a demand poll on all known devices once every 24
hours, is there a way control when it does the demand poll? Also, Im
currently running Netview 6.01 / AIX 4.3.3  and using IE 5.5 to access web
client.  Is there a way to telnet into a network device via the Web
Client??