Re: Netview OVW disconnects

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview OVW disconnects
From: W.M.de.Bruin@DNB.NL
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:55:45 +0100
Dave,

I have exactly the same problem. When I use Locate by Attribute, and select
one of the Attributes, the bottom portion of the window expands with
nothing in it.
This is where you are supposed to be able to enter an IP-adress or other
attribute.
I have to close and open the window several times before I get it right.
Funny thing is, this is the only place where I have this kind of problem.

I use Exceed 6.0.1 (Windows NT)    NetView 6.0.1   (Coincidence?)
and AIX 4.3.

Regards
Wouter de Bruin
Network Management Consultant

`Externe E-Mail wordt door DNB niet gebruikt voor het aangaan van
verplichtingen`

`Any e-mail messages from The Nederlandsche Bank are given in good faith
but shall not be binding nor shall they be construed as constituting any
obligation