Re: Netview OVW disconnects

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview OVW disconnects
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:01:16 -0500
I had similar problems at one site and found that it cleared up when
I made sure that the user environment on AIX was being properly
set (sourcing Tivoli, etc). Different access methods (telnet, rlogin,
rexec) don't always execute the .profile, so check that out.

Detroit

"David E. Dimond" <dimond@allina.com>@tkg.com on 02/22/2001 10:31:42 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com