RE: HTML View of Database Report & Others

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: HTML View of Database Report & Others
From: "Ed Boos" <edboos@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:54:45 -0600
The file "interfaces.format" contains html examples, and creates a table of
interfaces that can be viewed with a browser.  You'd need to modify it for
purposes.
This file is in /usr/OV/conf/nvdbtools, on V5 and V6

"Gallagher, Bob" <bob.gallagher@firstcitizens.com>@tkg.com on 03/01/2001
10:46:01 AM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com