How do I display the same Set of maps on Remote Clients as on the Netvie

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: How do I display the same Set of maps on Remote Clients as on the Netview Server?
From: "Dabbs, Cliff" <cliff.dabbs@mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:59:19 -0000
Afternoon,

When I install a remote client for my NT Netview 6.1 server, It re-generates
its own set of submaps, and I want to display the ones that I have setup on
the main console.

Is there a way of doing this?

Cliff Dabbs
Senior Network Analyst
IS Support - Networks.
Ex: 4708

privileged material. Any use (including retransmission or copying)
of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer. The sender is not responsible for the
completeness or accuracy of this communication as it has been
transmitted over a public network. Any replies to this email may be
monitored by the MCPS-PRS Alliance for quality control and other
purposes.