6.02

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: 6.02
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:08:55 -0500
Just to let you know, I've put 6.02 on two AIX 4.3.3 systems recently,
and it looks very good. I especially like the extention of the HSRP
function that allows you to specify in the seedfile any interfaces (%)
which
are intentionally duplicated. This works well with the IBM 8210's
which are commonly set up as redundant gateways, but it appears
to be generic enough that you could use it with any type of interface
that is configured on multiple devices, and only up on one of them.

And.... the 'Down since...' message is back in Demand Poll!

It does not help the problems with Nways, but I have heard that
the problem there has been identified and relief is on the way from
Nways support.