Re: 6.02

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: 6.02
From: James_Shanks@tivoli.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:10:41 -0500
Yes, you have to order it from Tivoli.  You can call 1-800-TIVOLI-8 or send
a note to swdist @tivoli.com to order it.  You need to have your Tivoli or
IBM customer number under which you have purchased a maintenance contract
(it is free for the first year) for NetView, your company name and address
to ship to, and  a contact person and telephone number (required by FedEx).

Customers outside the US will need to follow their own local procedure to
obtain the software.  If you don't know what that is, then please call your
local IBM or Tivoli sales office.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT