RE: Network connectivity problem on Netview Server

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Network connectivity problem on Netview Server
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:12:50 +0530
Hi Lesli, Ray

        1. This is RS600 Server H270
        2. It is having two N/W interfaces but working only on one i.e.
"en1"       which is set for Twisted Pair
        3. No. of objects having problem of N/W connectivity is not fixed as
well the nodes are not specific.
        4. After resetting the receive buffer stats it does not increment
        5. What shall I check specific for subnet masks.
        6. WHat value should I set for "no -o route_expire= ?" command is it
"o" or "1"
        7. I checked the port stats are normal and swapped the ports and
the network points wall outlets also to isolate the port or cabling
related issue.
        8. "errpt" does not give any errors related to ethernet adapter

Lesli >> Can U pls send me the procedure for increasing arp cache size

Regads,
Santosh