RE: Obtaining Cisco Chassis Serial Number

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Obtaining Cisco Chassis Serial Number
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:10:31 -0600
Garcia.
Thanks for the quick response. When I browse the MIB for the routers I do
not have the lsystem MIB variable. Which MIB do I need to load?

An snmpwalk -c xxxxxx host
.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.cisco.local.lsystem.112 command
provides snmpwalk: Invalid object identifier:
".iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.cisco.local.lsystem.112"
Thanks again.

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car