RE: Obtaining Cisco Chassis Serial Number

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Obtaining Cisco Chassis Serial Number
From: Jennifer_Nelson@tivoli.com
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:23:41 -0500
If you snmpwalk the entire MIB on a router, redirect the output to a file,
then search for the word "chassis" you should see the chassis serial number
and the MIB variable number you want to get.  I think there is also info on
the Cisco web site that lists which MIB you need to load if you want to use
the MIB browser instead.
Jennifer

"Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>@tkg.com on 03/21/2001 02:10:31 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com