Objects disappear during cut and paste operation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Objects disappear during cut and paste operation
From: luigino perazzolo <luigino.perazzolo@telecomitalia.it>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:56:22 +0100
Hi, I am Luigino Perazzolo and i work in Telecom Italia. I'm using
Netview 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.3 to manage a large network (about 1000
routers).
- No problem encountered during discovery process.
- I have defined some locations, using location.conf file.
- When i try to move (CUT and PASTE) a group of router objects from the
main map (IP Internet) to my location map, randomly  some routers are
not moved to destination map and disappeared from the source map too.
- Anyway the router object still  exists in the Topology database so
will not be discovered again and I'm not able to visualize the object in
any
map.

Is it the Netview bug or my actions are not correct???

Thank You.

                                   Luigino Perazzolo